The Sanders is a breathable, medium-high firmness latex mattress with a spring core, designed to provide you with a wonderfully restful sleep. The surface has a subtle massage effect, soothing tired joints and aching muscles as you relax and recover after a long day. At 25cm thick, it gives a subtle boost to the height of your bed.
All mattresses in the Sleep.8 range are rigorously tested and come with a two year guarantee as standard.
- Tested under a 150 kg roller and has undergone 40,000 rolling cycles in the laboratory, which equates to 30 years of use
- Withstands a load of 140 kg per single size bed
- No need to turn the mattress. Made according to turn-free technology. The composition is designed so that it is possible to sleep on one side for the entire period of exploitation and this will not affect mattress properties.
- The optimum height of a mattresses in the collection is 23-26 cm which perfectly fits most beds.
- Contains 720 springs per bed. Unique block of springs with 4D Spring construction
- Internal foam certified with European Certipur certificate
- Fabric cover is premium jersey with light cooling and refreshing effect.
- The mattress can be used with all types of bed bases including the adjustable Ergomotion bed base
- The mattress has special perimeter reinforcement which prevents mattress from sagging, increases the sleeping surface, improves the spring system and prevents slipping off the mattress
- The mattresses have different fabrics on the bunghole which makes its level of firmness visually distinguishable.