At 26cm thick, the Glen Haven is an especially high mattress, creating a sense of luxury and prestige. Its medium high firmness promotes correct posture and supports pressure points, providing relief to the areas of the body that are most exhausted after a long day. The combination of a 4D spring core and a layer of robust, resilient foam makes it perfect for those of a taller stature or heavier body type, allowing you to enjoy a deeply comfortable rest, all night long.
All mattresses in the Sleep.8 range are rigorously tested and come with a ten year guarantee.
- Tested under a 150 kg roller and has undergone 40,000 rolling cycles in the laboratory, which equates to 30 years of use
- Withstands a load of 140 kg per single size bed
- No need to turn the mattress. Made according to turn-free technology. The composition is designed so that it is possible to sleep on one side for the entire period of exploitation and this will not affect mattress properties.
- The optimum height of a mattresses in the collection is 23-26 cm which perfectly fits most beds.
- Contains 720 springs per bed. Unique block of springs with 4D Spring construction
- Internal foam certified with European Certipur certificate
- Fabric cover is premium jersey with light cooling and refreshing effect.
- The mattress can be used with all types of bed bases including the adjustable Ergomotion bed base
- The mattress has special perimeter reinforcement which prevents mattress from sagging, increases the sleeping surface, improves the spring system and prevents slipping off the mattress
- The mattresses have different fabrics on the bunghole which makes its level of firmness visually distinguishable.