If you’re in need of firm support, the Sleep.8 Bennett is the ideal choice for you. The reinforced spring block keeps your body well aligned and supports your back as you sleep. Each of the 720 4D springs adjusts to every bend and movement, providing the comfort and support you need, and perfectly accommodating partners with mismatched biorhythms. The Bennett is a great choice for people of larger or heavier body types, or those who experience lower back pain with soft mattresses.
The firmest spring mattress in our range, the Bennett also features our comfort layer system, an innovative combination of layers that work together to provide the perfect balance of comfort and support, while promoting airflow; providing temperature regulation; and a cooling, micro massage effect on the outer layer.
All mattresses in the Sleep.8 range are rigorously tested and come with a ten year guarantee.
Tested under a 150 kg roller and has undergone 40,000 rolling cycles in the laboratory, which equates to 30 years of use
- Withstands a load of 140 kg per single size bed
- No need to turn the mattress. Made according to turn-free technology. The composition is designed so that it is possible to sleep on one side for the entire period of exploitation and this will not affect mattress properties.
- The optimum height of a mattresses in the collection is 23-26 cm which perfectly fits most beds.
- Contains 720 springs per bed. Unique block of springs with 4D Spring construction
- Internal foam certified with European Certipur certificate
- Fabric cover is premium jersey with light cooling and refreshing effect.
- The mattress can be used with all types of bed bases including the adjustable Ergomotion bed base
- The mattress has special perimeter reinforcement which prevents mattress from sagging, increases the sleeping surface, improves the spring system and prevents slipping off the mattress
- The mattresses have different fabrics on the bunghole which makes its level of firmness visually distinguishable.