The Astoria is a high quality mattress of medium-high firmness that suits most people. This versatile mattress features a layered system of materials that offers the perfect combination of comfort and support, relieving tension and regulating temperature for a great night’s sleep. Independent springs make Astoria a great option for couples, particularly those with different weights. Each spring works to ensure weight is evenly distributed and any movement is isolated, so one partner’s tossing and turning won’t disturb the other’s ability to enjoy a deep, restful sleep.
All mattresses in the Sleep.8 range are rigorously tested and come with a two year guarantee as standard.
- Tested under a 150 kg roller and has undergone 40,000 rolling cycles in the laboratory, which equates to 30 years of use
- Withstands a load of 140 kg per single size bed
- No need to turn the mattress. Made according to turn-free technology. The composition is designed so that it is possible to sleep on one side for the entire period of exploitation and this will not affect mattress properties.
- The optimum height of a mattresses in the collection is 23-26 cm which perfectly fits most beds.
- Contains 720 springs per bed. Unique block of springs with 4D Spring construction
- Internal foam certified with European Certipur certificate
- Fabric cover is premium jersey with light cooling and refreshing effect.
- The mattress can be used with all types of bed bases including the adjustable Ergomotion bed base
- The mattress has special perimeter reinforcement which prevents mattress from sagging, increases the sleeping surface, improves the spring system and prevents slipping off the mattress
- The mattresses have different fabrics on the bunghole which makes its level of firmness visually distinguishable.